Avian Systems is proud to introduce its line of tested and proven bird relocation products - the ones that really work.
We use the latest in electronics to “listen” for birds and then use powerful sound and light, designed specifically for your species of birds, to scare them away and keep them away.
ASC provides a patented system with the power and sophistication to keep birds away from multiple acres or buildings, yet is surprisingly affordable. Contact your distributor or Avian Systems direct today to find out what problems we can solve for you - really.
How Does The ASC 5000 Work?
The ASC 5000 monitors for the presence of birds, and then triggers sound effects and other external frightening devices designed to drive the birds from the area. The system uses sound detection to sense when the targeted birds are present and can also use optional motion detectors.
The ASC 5000 can be operated via a variety of power sources: 120 VAC, onboard battery with re-charger, or optional solar panel, assuring this rugged model will provide uninterrupted operation regardless of location.
ASC 5000 Specifications:
- Patented AIC 100 “listening” modules that are designed to start the system only when the targeted birds are present, assuring the birds never become acclimated.
- Two built in timers assure the system only starts at desired time periods to maintain long term effectiveness and reduce possibility of annoyance to neighbors.
- System activates for only 30 seconds at a time to maintain surprise to targeted species and reduce possibility of annoyance to neighbors.
- Over 40 different sound effects (depending on species) targeted for specific species delivered via 200-watt stereo sound system assures relocation of even the most determined birds.
- Available with optional solar panel to allow use in any location.
- Rugged, all weather, stainless steel housing and stand.
- Wireless remote triggering (optional)
- Peripheral devices include microphones, motion detectors, speakers, and other frightening devices.
- Coverage area as large as 5 acres.
AIC 100 Avian Identification Controller
- The AIC 100 controller is the heart of the ASC 5000 system. With its patented Spectral Energy Envelope Detection (SEED) process, the AIC 100 controller detects when the target species is present, while allowing the system to stay silent when other noises are present. It accomplishes this through the use of interchangeable, plug-in, species modules to determine the species whose sound will trigger the sound effects and other peripheral frightening devices. Optional motion detectors may also be used to trigger the system.
- Two built-in timers allow flexibility in the automated operation of the ASC 5000. The period-of-operation timer sets the time periods during which the system monitors for birds. The forced-activation timer triggers sound effects and frightening devices at set times. Reaction time and range controls on the controller allow adjustment of trigger sensitivity.
High-Power Stereo Sound System with Frightening Tape
The sound system contains the following components:
- 200-watt stereo system capable of driving up to 5 speakers per channel, with each speaker delivering as much as 120db of sound.
- High-quality, species specific, stereo sound effects (as many as 42 per species) designed and proven to frighten birds. These sound effects include, depending on species: bird distress calls, predator sounds, pyrotechnic sounds, and various other sound effects.
Battery and Charging System
The battery and charging system consist of the following:
Manufactured in the USA by
- A 12-volt power supply which allows the battery to be re-charged from 110/115 volts AC at 60HZ
- An optional, complete solar panel with regulator to provide needed power to operate from any location.
- A 12-volt, congealed-electrolyte (gel cell), lead-acid battery.
|| Toll Free 1-888-828-9318
|Bluegrass Industrial Park
|310 Production Court
|Louisville, KY 40299
|See what else is available...